Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
A bit of nostalgia...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: A bit of nostalgia... Reply with quote

It looks like Catweasle (<---URL) might be making a comeback!
With electrickery, tellingbones and all that good stuff. Grin

Mask

Club Member
Display Name: Tricia
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to love Catweasle, (the programme not the man Wink )

I still use the words "electrickery" and "tellingbones". I think with all the love for magical wizardy stuff now a new version would go down well. I hope it goes ahead.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive, well preserved body, but rather with......chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other,body totally worn out, and screaming " Woo Hoo, what a ride "
The Reverend

Display Name: Oh christ
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHH! Reply with quote

Shocked

Apparently the actor who played Catweazle (Geoffrey Bayldon) turned down the title role of ‘Doctor Who’ in 1963.

In the series, Catweazle's familiar is a toad called TOUCHWOOD aagh aagh aaaaaaaaaaaaaghgh

Sean Liberal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wrestler of the same name was a firm favourite of mine.

Ooo-ya-ya! Fit Finley and Pat "Bomber" Roache, irrate grannies screaming from ringside? Those were the days. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: