Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
My daughters 20 week scan

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mask

Club Member
Display Name: Tricia
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: My daughters 20 week scan Reply with quote

My daughter has just been on the phone, after having her 20 week scan. All is well, and it's a BOY!!!

We're all so happy, she has a little girl who'll be 2 in March, and although we've all been saying the obligatory "as long as it's alright", we've all wanted it to be a boy.

I just had to share it with the world, an the world starts here Grin.

I'll share the scan pictures when she's got them on line.

Now we just have 20 weeks left till we see him.

*goes off with a big grin on my face*

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive, well preserved body, but rather with......chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other,body totally worn out, and screaming " Woo Hoo, what a ride "
Lady Clara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad they didn't spot the extra arm.

Hope it all goes well and stuff!

Mask

Club Member
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/PMoynihan/babyboy.jpg

There, just can't help being a proud Nana, he's either singing, or impersonating the Scream painting.

My daughter's keeping up with family tradition (or old charter or something (sorry, just had to)) My grandmother, mother and myself all had a boy and a girl. She's done it the opposite way to the rest of us, but I'll forgive her for that.

Thanks for the well wishes Lady Clara Smile

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive, well preserved body, but rather with......chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other,body totally worn out, and screaming " Woo Hoo, what a ride "
Brick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mask wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/PMoynihan/babyboy.jpg

There, just can't help being a proud Nana, he's either singing, or impersonating the Scream painting.

Karaoke, definitely, pretending to hold the mic and everything. Grin

Sir Lee of York

Display Name: Lee Harris
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Casper!!! Shocked

Congratulations - always a lovely time... Very Happy

Stacey

Display Name: Stacey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Mask and congrats - great pic! When I had my second child last year my mam was there with me too and it was a wonderful thing to share it with her. And have her there to take care of me and tell me everything was alright. It was amazing - my mam is a nurse and is usually deeply unsympathetic - she was fab!
matthew dunderdale

Display Name: matthew dunderdale
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw a great t-shirt in a shop i go to for silly t-shirts the other day that read "does my bump look big in this?" made me think of a woman in my building at work who is expectant and due in march...

red dwarf series 6, "legion"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mask

Club Member
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stacey, I wish I could be as involved with my daughter, but they live down in Gloucestershire (we're in Chester). But I have 2 weeks booked off work, which I've told them they'll have to be flexable with, and I'll go and say with them once her hubby has to go back to work.

I'll just have to stock up the freezer with ready meals for my own hubby to look after himself Grin

Matthew, you'd have thought my daughter was having twins last time she was HUGE, but this bump is smaller. So hopefully she'll be more comfy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: