Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
Dinosaurs travelling through time

View previous topic :: View next topic  
COD

Club Member
Display Name: Paul
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Dinosaurs travelling through time Reply with quote

The very thought. I just caught up with Primevil, a group of toughies, battling it out with space time anomalies and dinosaurs that are travelling through it. Hmmm. Went through me archives back to 2003, and saw I'd posted Chronosaurs back then, Time traveling Dinosaurs wreaking havoc through history. Also noted I'd posted the script pitch on Talent Circle UK in 2004/5 with revisions. Never heard a peep from the BBC when I stuck it their way in 2005. Now I wonder if Adrian Hodges is reading this...cos I'm going to see my Lawyer in the morning Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Probably come to nothing, their idea is very much watered down and slightly of centre to my own premise. Still, worth havin a go.
Mask

Club Member
Display Name: Tricia
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So?? You deserve a reply. Are you going to sue the *** off them, and be rich? And have a big party (my end of the country, so I can come) Huh huh??

Is curious/nosey Rolling Eyes

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive, well preserved body, but rather with......chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other,body totally worn out, and screaming " Woo Hoo, what a ride "
COD

Club Member
Display Name: Paul
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naah, watched it on Saturday. Bit annoyed about the Sulphur poisen story, big part of my own premise, but apart from that, it lacks a central plot cause. Anomalies, yeah, great, but why? And why dinosaur history and not modern history? My story dictates the Chronosaurs highly developed interior skull bone structure as the mechanics behind their involuntary but limited time travel. This show explains nothing.
So I can't sue, my solicitor tells me(brother in-law, lucky ole me.)

hey-ho, no party yet, not unless i get a film deal going.

G

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: