Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
Sending into space
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Berry

Display Name: Blonde Ross
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spend all your money on dvds and books now before you have to spend all your money on food and household essentials.... and pints of Diesel Laughing
Lisa WTS-Collins

Club Member
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would send yogurt. All of it. Forever.
Gaz

Site Admin
Display Name: Gaz
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa, how do you feel about Petit Filous Fromage Frais?

We bought a load of it coz Tom has it for breakfast, then realised we'd bought too much and it would go off before he finished it all, so I've been eating it. And you know what, it's fuckin lush. A taste sensation!

Can't get worse, might get better...
Has always been my way of thinking.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lisa WTS-Collins

Club Member
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fear fromage frais in case it does the same thing. Crying or Very sad

Maybe I should stand outside a&e and try one. If nothing happens I could just go home, if it does I could just go in!

deackie

Club Member
Display Name: Sarah
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I please send NHS managers and the Labour front bench? And I'll throw in Cherie Blair for good luck. See if a vacuum messes up her expensive hair.
Lady Clara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaz wrote:
Lisa, how do you feel about Petit Filous Fromage Frais?

We bought a load of it coz Tom has it for breakfast, then realised we'd bought too much and it would go off before he finished it all, so I've been eating it. And you know what, it's fuckin lush. A taste sensation!

That stuff is yummy!!! Very Happy Alas I am stuck with biopot for my breakfast being all grown up and stuff Sad (Hopes no one notices the warm milk one has for bed).

lostcarpark

Site Admin
Display Name: James Shields
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to send all of Dan Brown's novels into space, because I'm sick of seeing everyone reading them on the train. I don't mind whether its a one way trip or not, as I reckon there's a good chance they'll burn up on reentry anyway.
dex

Club Member
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigs in space, in my opinion is a really bad idea.

consider the possability.....

We pack a load of em into a few dozen shuttles and send them off, big flames, loads of noise and smoke billowing. And then what happens?

Well, i'll tell you.....

..... they would all swim together through the great voids until one day in a distant future, thousands of years hense, their off spring would settle on some hospitable planet, where they would cross breed themselves with the indiginous ape species there and spawn a Super Inteligent Ninja Pig race. The Super Inteligent Ninja Pigs would enslave the simple indiginous apes who would look upon them as Gods and build great monuments to worship 'the ones who came from the stars'. Huge Pig cities would envelope the globe and their evoluitionary rise would lead to great advances. Pork would be a thing of the past, the Ninja Pigs would take to eating the ape meat which was in great abundance and would find unexplained comfort in slaughtering the indiginous ape kind in their thousands. Revolution would inevatably follow, great wars would ravage the planet, much of which would be lain unto waste by tactical nuclear strikes.

Of course it wouldn't all be one sided, the apes would have those apposable thumb things that always come in such handy (sic) at times like these. Nuclear strikes would rain down upon both sides and casualties would be great. Years would pass and the nuclear winter would take its bitter toll, apekind as well as super ninja pigkind would be desecated to almost extinction.

Soon the planet would become so desolate as to become inhospitable, great domes would be fashioned in order that the Super Pigs might escape the nuclear winters. Outside the nuclear winter is ravaging the land and the Super Pigs would look back at their history and find solace in the religion of their fore fathers who were, it was believed, banished from a far distant world for a crime they did not commit. Tired of having all the inteligence they now had and no ape believers who weren't all mutated and bits falling off and not so tasty now, they decided to return to that far distant world where from their kin had been cast, that fabled world of Apes called earth. there would be something to eat there, their intelect told them.

A space progam was begun in earnest, which was the fourth dome down on the left, other domes were called hilda, fred and emilly. And great ships with cryogenic trough things were cobbled together in a week.

"Revenge" they would all cheer as the first rocket in a battalion of thousands was borne on firey wings, and they would laugh in that manic way that pigs do laugh in. mwhahahaha mwahahahaha....

And because time has a wierd thing going on when you send it into space, about a month after we sent the pigs up we'd all be looking up and thinking 'cor, look at those shooting star's, it looks like they're coming straight at us!'

So i'm not so keen on sending pigs into space, personally. And for obvious reason?

maybe we should collect all the meteorites and send them back into space, with a note saying,'stop chucking bloody rocks at me' taped to em, instead?

Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: