Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
That newbie feeling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Fantastic

Club Member
Display Name: Ian
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
coughmoderatorpedantcough

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Oh - and of course, hello Sarah Very Happy

http://web.mac.com/icase Photos from events.
www.zombiecon.co.uk
Loz

Display Name: Loz McGregor
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scouse Elvis wrote:
ModeratOrs you say Laughing coughmoderatorpedantcough Razz

Gosh, you really are keen on that spanking, aren't you? Laughing Wink
A Random Me

Club Member
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A spanking! A spanking!"
Etc etc.

I think I'll go hide now.

"If Plan A will result in a smoking crater where the city used to be, they'd probably like if you came up with a Plan B."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lee

Display Name: Lee Noble
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like as good a place as any to reintroduce myself to the talking toot brigade. Never what you'd call a regular but I had my moments in the old place, namely finding those photos of Niv's dad with that hoor off the telly, attempting to organise a date for Alton Towers which I ended up not being able to attend myself and managing to find a song title for almost every number up to 100.

I've been on the first Riverboat Shuffle and the first Large event but apart from my girl (choccie bunny on the old forum) and Robert didn't know who anyone else was.

I am a lurker. Almost every other thread I contribute to ends up screeching to a halt and falling off the bottom of the page. Sorry about this one Deackie.

A Random Me

Club Member
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a good effort on the Alton Towers front though.
Perhaps if we try again this September or so you might make it?

"If Plan A will result in a smoking crater where the city used to be, they'd probably like if you came up with a Plan B."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deackie

Club Member
Display Name: Sarah
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly: Yay me, finally got past 10 posts.

Now that's out of the way, hello again Lee. My posts usually vanish too, inbetween my visits here. So thanks for keeping this going a little longer.

We definitely all need to go to Alton Towers again. Sept sounds like a plan. What do others think?

Scouse Elvis

Club Member
Display Name: Scouse Elvis
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never made it to Alton Towers either, so go on Lee, organise another one but to make sure you go, you can buy the tickets and we'll pay you when we get there Laughing
A Random Me

Club Member
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

> My posts usually vanish too, inbetween my visits here. So thanks for keeping this going a little longer.

That's riht, didn't you have something along the lines of "person with the longest time to reach fifty posts" as your sig for a while?
Why do I remember stuff like that?

Alton Towers works for me. I just plucked September out of the air as it's nice and in advance. During the week starting the 11th?

Lee

Display Name: Lee Noble
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely avoid the first few days when the <s>annoying brats</s> kiddywinks are off.

Should I break out the Date-o-chooser?

A Random Me

Club Member
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for it.

RHFA

Club Member
Display Name: Siobhan
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the Berry's course starts up late in the week of the 11th or the following week, so if he can afford it he'd probably prefer it to be earlier rather than later. I can do about any time in September apart from the last week as I should be in Portugal Very Happy
deackie

Club Member
Display Name: Sarah
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Random Me wrote:
That's riht, didn't you have something along the lines of "person with the longest time to reach fifty posts" as your sig for a while?

Quite possibly, but my memory is nothing like as good as yours. I was nearly at 3 000 when the other phorum closed for business, now I'm struggling to make 20. Sad I'm such a newbie.

Please Lee, do that date choosing tabley thingumy bob again. I liked that I did.

A Random Me

Club Member
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

> Quite possibly, but my memory is nothing like as good as yours.

Ah, but I remember things like that, and facts like that there are more MoD civil servants than front line soldiers, but ask me anything useful, or what I did last week and you're out of luck. I think I just retain written info far better than anything else.

> I was nearly at 3 000 when the other phorum closed for business, now I'm struggling to make 20. Sad I'm such a newbie.

Ah, but this time you aren't alone, we're all new.

Lee, I believe we have need for your date-chooser making skills.
I think I'd have trouble making the week of the 18th as I believe that's first week of a period at work, and I'm not entirely certain Rachel will ever let me (or my boss) have those weeks off.

Stacey

Display Name: Stacey
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darren as if I need an excuse to spank you. In fact as if anyone needs an excuse to spank you. Very Happy
Berry

Display Name: Blonde Ross
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RHFA wrote:
I believe the Berry's course starts up late in the week of the 11th or the following week, so if he can afford it he'd probably prefer it to be earlier rather than later. I can do about any time in September apart from the last week as I should be in Portugal Very Happy

Thats the problem with becoming poor all of a sudden. Crying or Very sad Not sure I can feasibly afford this, of course this depends on getting a job...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: