Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
Pentagon Plane
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
COD

Club Member
Display Name: Paul
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really care. So long as I'm all right, I'll percieve things whatever the bloomin way I like Laughing Laughing "Baahah" said the third sheep.
Janet

Club Member
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite unreliable testimony story was the man who said he remembered Pearl Harbor vividly because they interrupted the World Series to announce it. He was apparently not disturbed by the fact that Pearl Harbor was attacked on December 7th and the World Series is played in October. What's even more embarassing is that when my psychology professor told us that story as evidence of the unreliability of memory, I was the only student who knew the date of Pearl Harbor well enough to laugh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: