Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
Pentagon Plane
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
COD

Club Member
Display Name: Paul
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Pentagon Plane Reply with quote

Somebody passed some photos to me at work t'other day, regarding the Septmeber 11 thingummy and the Pentagon. He asked me if I'd examine the all the photo's of the plane crash and the recent video surveillance and see what I thought. Anyway, loving a good bit of mystery I spent two days sifting through footage of the 9/11 crash site at the Pentagon, phots mainly and then the video footage....then it clicked. There is no plane. Go find out for yourselves, I was bowled over. It was staring me in the face. I checked out avaition fuel burn rates and all thestuff you'd normally go through to find a palne crash site. Nada. Incidentally, I researched and found some American show footage of some DJ in the states going through the same stuff i did, so I'm probably a bit out of date in realising. Have some fun with this, cos I now know what did hit the Pentagon, but I've signed the OSA, and my mate in Cheshire who sends me this stuff is likely to get a visit.
Heh heh, com on geoff, this is your thing. Laughing

Scouse Elvis

Club Member
Display Name: Scouse Elvis
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused, are you blaming Geoff? Surprised
COD

Club Member
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having thought about it, and studied the phenomemenemmenon fairly rigorously, it seems all evidence points to Geoff's Alpha Site. It's slow refresh rate and high memory html indicates either two things, a hidden site processing underneath the Alpha sites visual facade with enough members of terror organisations and the CIA online to slow up even the most basic and simplistic of sites, Geoff's of course, isn't basic, it's actually quite good. The other alternative is that the coding for Geoff's Alpha site is to cock and poorly put together, that would explain the speed issues. But we thought a problem like that would be all to obvious to the most basic of web designers, so we weren't fooled for a moment.
So yes, I am saying Geoff is responsible and must admit the 747was a rouse of some sort Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

A Random Me

Club Member
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen some sites which make similar claims out there - and also a few sites setting out to disprove it.

And yes, I confess, it was I, armed only with a spatula, that set waste to the Pentagon.

Alpha site?

"If Plan A will result in a smoking crater where the city used to be, they'd probably like if you came up with a Plan B."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RHFA

Club Member
Display Name: Siobhan
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you mean www.alpha17.co.uk that's Gaz's site.
A Random Me

Club Member
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was my train of thought, but then I figured there was some other Alpha site, since I didn't recall it being that slow.

"If Plan A will result in a smoking crater where the city used to be, they'd probably like if you came up with a Plan B."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
COD

Club Member
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn, I thought it was Geoff's site as it was he, back in the far reaches of time, orignally directed me to it. Not one to single out any one person for abuse however, I have to say the Alpha 17 site is pretty good in its content and pictorial archiving, and no longer of any use to me for the lambasting of Geoff in jest. Well done Gaz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

As for you young Geoffery, Damn you and your Chameleon website antics. Her Majesty's Govt will catch up with you next time. Sad Sad

As Jack Nicholson said to Tom Cruise "Well, don't I feel the fucking asshole."
Laughing

ME

A Random Me

Club Member
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could always lambast me about the price of fish? I'm responsible for the great trout drought of 1872, from which the price of trout never recovered.

No, really.

Gaz

Site Admin
Display Name: Gaz
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belial wrote:
Well done Gaz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why thank you!

And I'll have you know the coding for my site is absolutely top notch - I write every line by hand using only pure HTML and Perl - not a hint of any of these fancy utilities that generate websites for you and fill your code full of unnecessary stuff (*).

The site is however hosted on servers which do tend to groan a little bit under pressure, which is why is sometimes goes slow. That is partly my fault, because I'm too cheap to fork out for decen hosting and rely purely on what my ISP gives me for nothing..... Grin

(*) Oh, apart from a smidge of generated Javascript for the animated menus, but that's because I'm crap at graphic design and need something to do it for me.

Can't get worse, might get better...
Has always been my way of thinking.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
COD

Club Member
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then aprt from the Trout, all is well and everybody is at one. Now about these planes....
Azathoth

Club Member
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought the Great Trout Drought was caused by those big eyed venusian beans. The great big fat ones a-bursting at the seams...
Why, back Queen Victorias day, one of her courtiers heard her say, before a croud in the month of May 'Distant cousins, there's a limited supply.
And we're down to the dozens, and this is why:
Big Eyed Beans from Venus! Oh my, oh my.'

I am as a child and beleive people when they tell me these things...

Gaz

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, about these planes.

I've seen loads of stuff about the pentagon plane on the web - pictures of holes punched in walls waaay too small and precise to be an airliner. The lack of wings and tail which should have broken off on impact..... we're expected to believe that bits of the plane simply vapourised on impact, whereas others managed to stay intact enough to punch holes through several layers of building?

Well, personally I don't think it was a plane that hit the pentagon either - at least not the passenger airliner they say it was. My money is on a missile, or possibly a small jet fighter.

This does however open another question. If what hit the pentagon wasn't an airliner full of passengers, then where is that plane? If it didn't hit the pentagon then it must have crashed somewhere else - or maybe it was shot down - but surely someone must have seen it? I know America is a big place and there's lots and lots of big open spaces - but if flying saucers can always manage to get spotted by some old hick out fishing or something, then why didn't anyone see this plane?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
COD

Club Member
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, you're warming this one up. Think about why the USA would like to lose a passenger plane. There is also no passenger manifest for that flight. In fact nobody has come forward to say their family member was on it.

Read this www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm, igonore the conspiracy author, but look at the facts presented, all are genuine.

A Random Me

Club Member
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Page not found! Conspiracy afoot!

Gaz

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is this list of passengers and crew pure fiction?

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html

Personally, I believe that flight 77 was a genuine flight with real passengers and crew. I just don't believe it crashed into the Pentagon. I actually think it was shot down somewhere else entirely - probably over the sea, but the US government don't want to admit to killing their own...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: