Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
Summer Stuff
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stacey

Display Name: Stacey
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Summer Stuff Reply with quote

Anyone doing anything fun over the Summer? Any hols or festivals, conventions or anything?

Me and Sexy Pete are going to Cornwall for a week, Ive never been to Cornwall before (its so southern!) so Im very excited. The one with the seriously wiggly bottom ( Twisted Evil ) is going to teach me and Alice to fish, I've never done that before either. Happy days.
Lady Clara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooooh have fun!

Nothing planned here yet! Except find a job.

Loz

Display Name: Loz McGregor
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Me and Sexy Pete are going to Cornwall for a week

Cornwall is great, we're off there, too. Very Happy We go as a group every other year to Perranporth, surfing, drinking lots, eating lots, meeting up with my Parents (they live down there, lucky devils) and generally having fun.

Where abouts are you going to stay, Stacey?
A Random Me

Club Member
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm off in July, but there's no special plans as of yet.

"If Plan A will result in a smoking crater where the city used to be, they'd probably like if you came up with a Plan B."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stacey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loz wrote:
Quote:
Me and Sexy Pete are going to Cornwall for a week

Cornwall is great, we're off there, too. Very Happy We go as a group every other year to Perranporth, surfing, drinking lots, eating lots, meeting up with my Parents (they live down there, lucky devils) and generally having fun.

Where abouts are you going to stay, Stacey?

We are staying in Crantock, Newquay. I'd love to learn to surf, can you surf Loz?
RHFA

Club Member
Display Name: Siobhan
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm off to Portugal for a week in September with my 2 best mates. Really looking forward to it, it's been years since I've had a proper holiday abroad that my sister didn't ruin or when I wasn't ill. I'm also going to see Bill Bailey and Russell Brand in the fringe, which should be cool.
Rachie D

Club Member
Display Name: Rachie D
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm off to the Benicassim Music Festival in Spain 19th - 23rd July. Very Happy
Janet

Club Member
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm off to Stratford, Ontario tomorrow to get my Shakespeare fix. It's only for four days, though. For some reason I don't seem to have many vacation days left since March. Can't imagine why.
Timmeh!

Site Admin
Display Name: Tim McGregor
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janet wrote:
I'm off to Stratford, Ontario tomorrow to get my Shakespeare fix. It's only for four days, though.

pssst, that's the wrong Stratford. Wink

Club Member
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really, it's not. For those of you who watch Slings and Arrows, the Stratford Festival is the model for the New Burbage Festival. In fact, I will be seeing Colm Feore (who played the fake marketing executive) as Fagin and Coriolanus. Personally, I think Colm Feore can hold his own with any of the knighted Shakespearean greats of England. I can't wait to see him on stage again.
Gaz

Site Admin
Display Name: Gaz
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're off to the Lake District on Friday for a long weekend.

Can't wait! Thumbs Up

Can't get worse, might get better...
Has always been my way of thinking.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dr.Bob

Club Member
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Summer Stuff Reply with quote

Stacey wrote:
Anyone doing anything fun over the Summer? Any hols or festivals, conventions or anything?

Me and Sexy Pete are going to Cornwall for a week, Ive never been to Cornwall before (its so southern!) so Im very excited. The one with the seriously wiggly bottom ( Twisted Evil ) is going to teach me and Alice to fish, I've never done that before either. Happy days.
Going up to Filey near Scarborough for a few days to visit some friends,then on to Scotland for my folks Birthdays, and my Grandson is getting Christened, then July down to Hastings to visit my Cus. then Discworld Con Twisted Evil end of August, which leaves 3weeks for FantasyCon.then that's it till Nov. and another Con. not going to Octocon in Ireland this year. Smile
Stacey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Summer Stuff Reply with quote

Dr.Bob wrote:
Stacey wrote:

Going up to Filey near Scarborough for a few days to visit some friends,then on to Scotland for my folks Birthdays, and my Grandson is getting Christened, then July down to Hastings to visit my Cus. then Discworld Con Twisted Evil end of August, which leaves 3weeks for FantasyCon.then that's it till Nov. and another Con. not going to Octocon in Ireland this year. Smile

Blummin hell Billy, when do you get time to breathe? Still can't believe you and Graham are grandads - you are but bairns!
Dr.Bob

Club Member
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!! Stacey Doll well when you are single with not any ties as such it beats going to the pub all the time, thanks for the compliments gorgeous Embarassed
Berry

Display Name: Blonde Ross
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to Edinburgh for a couple of gigs. Apart from that, good old Bridge of Allan for the entire summer! Not sure that counts Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: