Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
sick, dark and wonderfull flash movies
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
high rankin

Display Name: Will
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: sick, dark and wonderfull flash movies Reply with quote

heres some of my favourites!!!

[Moderator Edit] these links are [not work-safe]

rebbeca - a wife, a mother a legacy
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/content.php?id=207608&name=207608_wife_and_mom.swf&title=Rebecca&date=1142658000&quality=b&uj=0&w=650&h=430

it will come up and say error but click on 'go to this page' and then 'watch this movie' you will not be disapointed!

valentines day
http://www.fat-pie.com/love.htm

the milkman
http://www.fat-pie.com/milkman.htm

that should keep you going for the mo, feel free to post up some more
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
COD

Club Member
Display Name: Paul
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there High Rankin.....
Reminds me of the stuff on 'Weebl & Bob's Stuff' website, only the David Firth stuff seems more humurous and weird on there than just bloody violence.
I'm no pompous ass who has no imagination, but I don't think they're particulary brilliant cartoons at all, in terms of content, they're old hat. Might as well read a copy of Viz, or rather, one of its poorer imitators.
Seen better. (I am of course being humourous)

Belial (low an mighty? too fucking right I am!) Wink

Last edited by COD on Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Janet

Club Member
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traumatised children, suicide and murder, such a heartwarming combination. Smile
COD

Club Member
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To hell with polite English reserve. What were you thinking? Son of Robert! (potential god of this web forum)
If the Son of God had posted that, they'd have taken him out and crucified him.... Laughing Laughing
Yeeeuk.

Last edited by COD on Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Janet

Club Member
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember where in the Bible Pilate mentioned posting web animations that he didn't like as a reason for crucifixion. Did I miss something?
COD

Club Member
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Obviously you missed something, because women aren't allowed to be involved in the full workings of the Crustyan faith.
Actually it was allorgorical comparison between the son of God and the Son of Rankin, both having a father of GODlike proportions. Wink

Last edited by COD on Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lisa WTS-Collins

Club Member
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe God needs to go back in his corner or face the wrath of many.

A friendly warning.

Janet

Club Member
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was trying to be nice, but I have to say, GOD, that when we finally get someone new who not only sticks around but actually contributes new threads, it's pretty bad form to try to run him off. Some of us like new blood around here, you know. Smacked botty for GOD!
COD

Club Member
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm allowed an opinion surely?t Idea Don't get moderatory on me please, I'm nice.
Also think the name GOD is now a bad marketing strategy, and old hat. Going for a regeneration methinks.

I apologise for any offence my previous self may have caused, particulary to the ladies, my sexist comments were in jest, and meant to represent Christianity's mysogynst oiutdated dogma....however, I still think the cartoon posts, no matter who posted them, a bit sick and disturbing. I stand by that. As for the crucify comment, again, a parrallel being drawn here with Jesus and High Rankin, both sons of potential deity, meant to be funny, not offensive. I find having to justify myself a little upsetting, as I've been on her for a long time, and you all should know that an old fart like me is hardly likely to want to get himself a bad name. I like it here. Your moderating needs to be a bit more leniant and consistant, I hate to criticise and I love you all, but I don't like this anymore, not at the moment.

Lisa WTS-Collins

Club Member
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough, but any more newbie bashing - or anyone bashing for that matter - and we will jump on your ass and prove your existence therefore proving your non-existence and you will disapear in a puff of logic.

Rolling Eyes

COD

Club Member
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh whats the point! Exclamation, you're just getting mean now. No need for it.
Janet

Club Member
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we all know you and know your sense of humour, but a newbie does not. I wasn't personally offended by any of your remarks, but I thought someone should contradict them rather than make High Rankin think we all didn't like his posts. As I said, we get few newbies who stick around and few people of any kind here at the moment who start threads and discussions. We need to be encouraging people to come back, not scare them off. We're already in a decline with the new forum and I would rather like it to stop.

So what's the choice you've given me? Don't say anything and let the new poster get offended and leave or say something and let the regular poster get offended and leave. What kind of choice is that? Either way we're losing posters which is exactly what I don't want to happen. It's enough to make a girl start drinking. Honestly!

Lisa WTS-Collins

Club Member
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or indeed to make a girl stop drinking, which is considerbly worse!

Now be nice Ineffectual Being, or we will have to stick you in the cupboard!

COD

Club Member
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry Janet, i don't agree. i was going to write a lot of justfying nonsense, but I don't want make things worse here.
It's not a matter of choice, its a matter of freedom of opinion. He can post, I can post we can all post, contradictions welcome, telling off's not welcome.
Lets be nice to each other about it. I wasn't being nasty to Rankin Jr. I just didn't like his posts. Perhaps my allogorical post was a bit deep, but it was meant to be a funny parody.
I certainly don't want to be told to watch my 'ass' on here, and cupboards and wardrobes scare me, Snow Queens and all that.

Sigh Rolling Eyes

Lisa WTS-Collins

Club Member
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opinions are good. Insults because you don't like something only really work when someone knows you to be doing so tongue in cheek.

Let's just take it that if someone is new and you don't like what they have posted then saying nothing is better than saying something that could be misconstrued as insultive.

As my old mum used to say 'If you can't say something nice, don't day anything at all'. - at least where newbies are concerned.

Thumbs Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: