Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
Forty nights charity fundraiser...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stokieboy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Forty nights charity fundraiser... Reply with quote

(Another mad charity idea from the person who brings you Bearstock 3 - although I like the Beerstock name on the front page!)

As it is my 40th birthday in February 2008 I thought a novel way to raise funds would be to have bands/authors I have enjoyed so far in my life and have them kindly plug this fundraising page http://www.justgiving.com/fortynights
for donations to their fans (be it through a gig, email newsletter, etc) to raise funds for the Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy charity. As I plan to do this throughout all of 2008 I hope to raise at least some money for this very worthy and music based charity.

It as at no cost for the bands /authors and after each event (plugged on the Justgiving.com website) hopefully I will see some donations coming in - well that's the theory anyway! Plus I will plug any bands who help my fundraising by plugging them on the website I help run www.getreadytorock.com and on MySpace/Yahoo groups/Facebook.

Best wishes,
Jason Ritchie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: