Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
Sprout Lore in Australia?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Janne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Sprout Lore in Australia? Reply with quote

Hello friends and fellow Rankinites,
I just moved to Melbourne and would like to find out if there are Sprout Lore members down under? Or anywhere?

Cheers
Janne
reddragon70

Club Member
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont know if there's many member of Sproutlore in Oz but there may well be. Theres a Robert Rankin fan group on Myspace that has a member from Australia so that may well be worth looking at. One of my mates now lives in Melbourne (Heathmont to be precise) though he isnt a member either he does enjoy his Rankin books. And I got marries in Melbourne cos it was either that or my mate would have to come back to the UK to be my best man. Exactly, cobblers to that, I wanted some good weather for a change!
Janne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Reddragon70,

that is good news indeed. IŽll pm my e-mail-adress to you, so you can pass it to your Melbourne mate and he can decide if he wantŽs to meet a german Rankin-fan to have some beers and talk the old toot. Thanks for the myspace-thingy, IŽll have a look there.

See you, mate
Janne
Berry

Display Name: Blonde Ross
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blairwitch was Australian. don't know where she's at at the moment though....
A Random Me

Club Member
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She travelled, and was married off to a Canadian. And I could have sworn I'd replied to this.

"If Plan A will result in a smoking crater where the city used to be, they'd probably like if you came up with a Plan B."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gaz

Site Admin
Display Name: Gaz
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You did, and so did I, but they fell down the crack between the 2 servers..... Smile

Can't get worse, might get better...
Has always been my way of thinking.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
A Random Me

Club Member
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah!

"If Plan A will result in a smoking crater where the city used to be, they'd probably like if you came up with a Plan B."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SproutJaw All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: