Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
Cereal drama
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaz

Site Admin
Display Name: Gaz
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random - not seen either of those 2, so thanks for that! Thumbs Up

GOD - Yes, Lisa is a redhead.... Would you like us to pick out some photos for you to use as reference material?

Can't get worse, might get better...
Has always been my way of thinking.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Janet

Club Member
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Berry said, I'm quite addicted to Malfunction Junction, and I loved Matt Milby's previous comic Gin and the Devil which he stopped writing some time ago, but the archive is worth checking out. Most of the webcomics I read were recommended to me either by Random or Mick. The exceptions being Oh My Gods which I don't check all that regularly because the updates are spotty, and Unshelved, the library comic which seems to be down at the moment.

It seems obvious to me, but I love Something Positive unreservedly. It never fails to be great and totally, totally wrong. Also read Least I Could Do at Random's suggestion, as well as Questionable Content. I used to have a list of bookmarked comics from Random, but someone at the library deleted the version of Netscape they were saved in, for no adequately explained reason. A new one that I've been reading that I'm still not sure about is Hate Song. I started reading it because Milby said he was going to do a guest strip. It's okay for killing time, but I wouldn't say I love it.

Gaz

Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've managed to flick through about the first year's worth of Least I Could Do whilst working today - loving it!

Will hopefully do the same with Alien Loves Predator tomorrow... Grin

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
A Random Me

Club Member
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think SP is second to Queen of Wands as most-read forum comic. I read Oh My Gods under Janet's suggestion and it's a good one, but I agree, shame about the update schedule.

My current computer wallpaper was provided by Goblins, which I find amusing. Not sure if it has the same cross-forum appeal as some of the others though - for that I strongly repeat my case for Alien Loves Predator. The previous wallpaper came I picked up long ago as an incentive from the mighty Scary Go Round.

I'm sure a lot of you will have seen Help Desk too, but I thought I might mention it anyway. And I'll leave it at that for now as I'm going out.

"If Plan A will result in a smoking crater where the city used to be, they'd probably like if you came up with a Plan B."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berry

Display Name: Blonde Ross
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I've said this before but I used to read Something Positive as well until I got caught up and then I got really really bored of it. I found the humour to be a bit repetitive as a fairly large amount of the comics end with a depressed/sarcastic comment and while the plot is reasonably interesting, the delivery annoyed me, but alas.
Questionable Content is fantastic though Very Happy
Rob And Elliot is another very silly comic! Very Happy
A Lesson Is Learned But The Damage Is Irreversable is very very bizarre, sometimes funny, always confusing.

Gaz

Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started reading Something Positive - doing my usual thing of going back to the very start and reading in big chunks until I'm caught up - but I got bored of it well before I'd got caught up. Found it very repetitive and it didn't seem to go anywhere.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: