Sproutlore Symbol

The Sproutlore Forum is now closed, and no longer accepting new messages. Please try our new forum at The Order of the Golden Sprout.
A shoddy tale what I knocked up.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
70's Matt

Display Name: 70's Matt
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: A shoddy tale what I knocked up. Reply with quote

Just got back from the Moon. It was a top day out and no mistake! The man in the moon is a mate of mine, I knew him when he was a cleaner in Acton. He got some lucky breaks, and fair play to him I say.
We had some smashing home made cakes and a pot of moon tea (nice drop of stuff the moon tea) Then we went for a wonder to the edge of the moon and I waved to my bestest buddy Malone who was having a bit of bother with a clown. Then we just bitched about Craig David for a few hours (don't even get us bloody started on Craig David!)
So all in all a super day, spoilt only by that nonce Mr Spoon, who was as ever, spying on ladies in the all-together with his washing up bottle telescope. He's a arse that bloke.

then you might just turn pink!
Oh Elephant of ink.
Mask

Club Member
Display Name: Tricia
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Methinks you might have been accompanied by your friend Mary Jane Tongue
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive, well preserved body, but rather with......chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other,body totally worn out, and screaming " Woo Hoo, what a ride "
70's Matt

Display Name: 70's Matt
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! She's a dear, but We've not seen each other for years!
then you might just turn pink!
Oh Elephant of ink.
Toot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't talk to me about bloody Mister Spoon. Last time i saw him, i was busy cleaning Tufty and his friends off the road (I'm employed by the council to remove fictional squashed wildlife from the highways) and he kept dancing about and trying to distract me by claiming I'd missed a bit. When i told him to hop it, he seemed to go away, but I later found he'd replaced the fizzy soft drink I use for cleaning, with a big bucket of lemming bile. It was a good hour before I realized my mistake, and then it was only because the villagers complained that it stunk to high heaven. I couldn't tell myself, having lost my sense of smell some years previously in a freak microwave/ canoe accident.
I got fined 50 for fouling a public thoroughfare Evil or Very Mad so if you see him again, tell him he owes me.
I pigging hate Mister sodding Spoon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sproutlore Forum Index -> SpoutMore All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: